How To: Wireless Charging
How to Use Wireless Charging Pads
Wireless charging offers allows you to charge your smartphone without having to connect to a power source via cables. It’s more convenient than plugging in and unplugging, and looks cleaner when your mobile device isn’t tethered to a cable.
Several smartphones currently have wireless charging built in. These include:
- Apple iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X
- Samsung Galaxy: S9, S9+, Note 8, S8, S8+, S7, S7 Edge, Note 5, S6, S6 Edge
- LG: V30, G6 (US Version only), G4 (optional), G3 (optional)
- Microsoft Lumia: 1520, 1020, 930, 929, 928, 920
- Google Nexus: 4, 5, 6, 7 (2013)
- BlackBerry: Priv
However, you’ll still need to purchase a wireless charging pad. But, it doesn’t need to be from the same manufacturer as your smartphone. For example, Nimble wireless charging pads work seamlessly with any Qi-enabled smartphone.
Using a standard wireless charging pad, simply place your mobile device directly on the pad, and charging begins on contact. Be sure the pad itself is connected to a power source. The speed of charging will depend on the model of the charger.
All Nimble wireless chargers are designed to deliver the fastest speed your mobile device allows.